Please set your location

The page you're looking for contains information specific to another state. Unfortunately, there isn't a relevant page for your state.

Select a different state from the list below.

Home | Compensation & Personal Injury Law | Personal Injury Lawyers

Turn, to Turner Freeman

If you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation.

Turner Freeman has provided quality personal injury legal advice and has assisted people to resolve their compensation claims quickly and efficiently for more than 60 years.

Turner Freeman have been providing everyday Australians with high quality personal injury legal services for over 60 years. We achieve outstanding results for our clients and are confident of the value we provide. Our well-established and experienced team is here to guide you through the legal process and secure you the best outcome possible.

At Turner Freeman lawyers we focus on building a strong and trusting relationship with you and we listen to your needs. With more than 50 lawyers nationwide, fluent in many languages, you are in good hands.

Our Personal Injury Law Services

We offer specialist personal injury services in the following areas:

Our Fee Policy

No Win No Fee Personal Injury Lawyers Adelaide | Turner Freeman Lawyers SA

For personal injury claims in the state of South Australia we act for our clients on a ‘No Win-No Fee‘ basis. In other words, unless we are successful in receiving compensation on behalf of our client they will not be charged for the legal work done by our firm or any expense incurring in investigating the claim.

Personal Injury Litigation Lawyers in SA

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Latest News and Blog

My workers compensation claim has been rejected

What are your options if your workers compensation claim has been rejected.Read More

New jurisdiction for South Australian asbestos claims

From 1 July 2017, dust diseases claims can now be filed in the South Australian Employment Court.Read More