- Our History
- Our Expertise
- Our Difference
- Our Fees
- First consultation FREE for all Personal Injury claims
- Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
- Client testimonials
- Our Legal Process
- Our Vision and Mission
- Our Partnerships
- Our Corporate Sustainability
- Our Referral Policy
- Investigate before you renovate
An updated message for our clients – COVID-19 (updated 28/7/21)
The partners and staff at Turner Freeman hope this blog message finds you and your loved ones healthy, and gradually adapting to the new normal of these unprecedented times facing the world.
The coronavirus pandemic is distressing for all, and we are especially mindful of our injured clients and our elderly clients who are vulnerable to the dangers of this disease.
While the coronavirus has impacted every part of our lives, it does not impact our singular commitment to you: To Do One Thing: What is Right for Our Clients.
All of our South Australian offices are now open and safely accepting face to face appointments. For your convenience, we are still offering appointments by teleconference and videoconference.
If you do choose to see us face to face, your well-being, and the safety of our staff, is our highest priority so please note that as per Government Guidelines, we’ll be asking you to abide by our COVID-safe protocols. These include:
- Limiting the number of people you can bring to your appointment
- Asking you for details of any recent overseas trips or sickness, or
- Sticking to strict appointment time frames
- Prior to your visit, your local office may advise you if there is anything you need to do prior to your visit.
We ask that while you’re meeting with us, please stick to social distancing and good hygiene practices to minimise any risk of transmission. Your meeting room will be fully sanitised before you arrive and our team will ensure social distancing measures are in place. Face masks will also be available at reception.
If you are feeling unwell on the day of your appointment, please reschedule to another day to avoid placing our staff at any unnecessary risk.
We are always here for you, so please feel free to call us or email with any questions or concerns.