Accounts Payable Assistant
Job Title: Accounts Payable Assistant
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 19 September 2019
More about the role
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm with 17 offices around the country. We are acknowledged as one of the leading personal injury firms in Australia and are recognised for our commitment to providing outstanding service to our clients.
Turner Freeman is recruiting a full time Accounts Payable Assistant. Conveniently located in the Parramatta CBD, this could be the perfect opportunity to work closer to home for a well regarded firm which is constantly expanding.
Working in a friendly team and reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a busy role which will suit someone who has had at least 2 years’ previous experience in an accounts payable position.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in a legal firm (highly regarded) although we will consider candidates with a professional services background;
- Understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Be able to manage competing demands and meet deadlines in a high volume accounts payable environment;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be highly motivated and willing to help other team members.
Please note that this role is not suitable for Accounting students and due to the number of applications only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please apply below.