Job Title: Experienced Receptionist
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 1 September 2020
Turner Freeman is a national mid-sized law firm comprising of 22 offices, including our busy Ipswich office.
Established in 1952 we seek to encourage long term employees through competitive terms and conditions, ongoing training and mentoring, and opportunities for advancement.
We are currently recruiting a Receptionist to assist with the efficient running of our Ipswich office. Previous legal knowledge would be beneficial but not essential to this role.
The role is varied and to be successful you will have a strong desire to provide quality support and assistance to the Partner, Solicitors and staff. Your administrative duties will include, but not limited to:
- Reception duties with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively and filter incoming telephone inquiries by taking detailed messages;
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing mail including the collection of mail and hand deliveries;
- Providing relief support when valued support staff team members are absent;
- Assisting with general overflow of work around the office e.g. High volume of photocopying and filing as directed;
- Monitoring stationary levels and consumables and placing orders as required; and
- Some typing will be required;
The successful candidate will be able to work full time and ideally possess:
- First and foremost is a positive and friendly disposition to greet clients both over the phone and in person;.
- Experience in a busy office environment with a high level of attention to detail;;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Update calendars and schedule meetings:
- Excellent organisational, time management skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to prioritise tasks, display initiative and a willingness to learn new skills; and
- Sound computer skills;
Salary will commensurate with experience.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria, and have a bubbly and friendly disposition, please apply below.