Job Title: Office Assistant
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 8 July 2019
We are seeking a bright, friendly Office Assistant to join our Newcastle office.
The role is busy and varied. Your primary duties will include the following:
- Relief reception duties;
- organising deliveries by courier;
- archiving completed cases;
- assisting the secretaries with overflow work such as typing, photocopying and filing;
- other general admin tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge in a professional environment. It is important that the successful applicant is enthusiastic, has a “can do” attitude and is well presented with great communication skills. We are also looking for you to demonstrate:
- attained a Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent;
- a high level of attention to detail;
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- a committed attitude and a willingness to learn our processes;
- ability to work as part of a team.
Some previous office admin experience is preferred but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t delay, apply now.