Job Title: Receptionist/Office Assistant
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 12 February 2020
We are seeking a bright, friendly Receptionist/Office Assistant to join our Toronto office.
The role is busy and varied. As well as general receptionist duties (answering calls, taking messages and greeting clients) the role will be responsible for:
- handling all incoming and outgoing mail;
- organising deliveries by courier;
- opening of all new files;
- archiving completed cases;
- assisting the secretaries with overflow work such as typing, photocopying and filing;
- monitoring stationary levels and placing orders as required;
- general housekeeping duties; and
- other general admin tasks.
As the first point of contact for our clients, it’s really important that the successful applicant is well presented with great communication skills, especially a professional phone manner. We are also looking for you to demonstrate:
- attained a Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent;
- a high level of attention to detail;
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- a committed attitude and a willingness to learn our processes;
- ability to work as part of a team.
Previous office administrative experience in a professional office environment will be highly regarded.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t delay, apply now.