Job Title: Junior/Graduate Lawyer
Position: Full Time
Office: Sunshine Coast
Opening Date: 10 May 2021
Turner Freeman Lawyers has been providing care, support and outstanding results for over 65 years. We pride ourselves on our level of professionalism, high success rate and personal treatment of individual clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior/Graduate Lawyer to work in our thriving Maroochydore office exclusively in personal injuries matters. The role will enable you the opportunity to develop your expertise and skill set by assisting the team and take on a growing file base whilst pursuing a variety of compensation claims.
Preferably you will have some experience in personal injury litigation with a background in Workers compensation, Personal Injury litigation, CTP, Public Liability and/or Total and Permanent Disability claims. *1+ years post admission experience is desirable but not essential for the right candidate as training and mentoring will be provided. Graduates who are soon to be admitted and wanting to pursue a career in personal injury will also be considered.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A passion for personal injury litigation representing injured people;
- Some knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and time management skills;
- Confident interpersonal skills when dealing with clients and other stakeholders;
- Self motivated, self starter who thrives in a high volume work environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent research ability;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Technically competent with the ability to build on and perform in the role consistently.
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience. You will receive mentoring from the Partner & Senior Associate in a friendly and supportive working environment.
Regrettably only those short listed will be contacted.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, please apply below.