- Legal Secretary - Logan
- Commercial Lawyer - 1 to 2 years' PQE
- Legal Secretary - Employment Law
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Medical Negligence Lawyer
- Junior/Graduate Lawyer
- Wills and Estates Lawyer (5+ years PAE)
- Legal Secretary - Institutional Abuse
- Legal Secretary - Wills and Estates
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Institutional Abuse Lawyer
- Personal Injury Lawyer
Institutional Abuse Lawyer
Job Title: Institutional Abuse Lawyer
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 22 May 2021
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic lawyer with at least 1 year PQE to join our Institutional Abuse team located in our Sydney CBD office.
Due to growth we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic lawyer to work alongside our Associate providing assistance on a range of responsibilities as well as having carriage of your own file load. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to specialise in Abuse law and who is passionate about advocating for victims of abuse.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 1 to 2 years’ of PQE in practising in plaintiff personal injury law, prior experience in Abuse law will be highly desirable;
- Is passionate about assisting and advocating for victims of abuse;
- Strong technical ability;
- A thorough understanding of the relevant statutory workers compensation legislation;
- Ability to manage a high volume case load;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be able to listen to and empathise with clients and their situations;
- Ability to be able to handle challenging and sensitive issues;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- A commitment to achieving the best result for your clients and to be able to resolve issues and/or problems expeditiously whilst securing a positive result;
- Maintain and build new client relationships for the practice.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE TEAM
- Competitive remuneration;
- Excellent potential for career advancement within a National law firm;
- Work with people who are passionate about ensuring our clients are provided with first class legal services.
In return for your enthusiasm you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent mentoring and support.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in making that next career move, then please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Please note that only candidates who fit the relevant criteria for this position will be considered for this role.