- PI Legal Secretary
- Medical Negligence Lawyer
- Personal Injury Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Newcastle
- Legal Secretary - Wills and Estates
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Personal Injury Litigation Law Graduate
- Intermediate SEO Specialist
- Law Clerk - Toowoomba
- Wills & Estates Paralegal
- General PI Legal Secretary
Intermediate SEO Specialist
Job Title: Intermediate SEO Specialist
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 6 October 2021
Turner Freeman Lawyers has been providing care, support and outstanding results for over 65 years. We pride ourselves on our level of professionalism, high success rate and personal treatment of individual clients.
Turner Freeman is one of the most experienced and successful compensation law firms in Australia. Our determination and focus on achieving results for our clients is what drives us and sets us apart. We care deeply and are motivated by obtaining the best possible outcome for our clients in their matter, regardless of how challenging.
We are a nationwide law firm with specialist offices around the country. We are proud of our long-standing reputation for excellence, and for giving those in need a voice that can be heard.
We specialise in a field of Law that seeks justice for everyday people who find themselves in unfortunate circumstances. Turner Freeman’s experienced Partners and support staff are dedicated to righting these wrongs, and have helped thousands of Australians successfully receive the positive outcomes they are entitled to.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are growing, and as a result, are seeking a Intermediate SEO Specialist to join our team on a permanent basis. This role will work directly with our Social Media/SEO Manager and will contribute to tasks such as:
- Supporting the team with the day-to-day execution of world class organic search;
- Research, collecting & processing data into value adding reports, and making recommendations based on insights;
- Monitor competitor, and industry changes; and proactively communicate these findings to your team.
As the right candidate for this role, you will possess the following skills & experience:
- A degree in either Marketing or Business;
- 2+ years of experience in relevant work experience;
- A hardworking analytical approach;
- An understanding of SEO tools like Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, Google Analytics and GSC – prior experience with these platforms is a bonus.
- Ability to perform keyword research, market & competitor analysis to identify weaknesses and opportunities;
- An understanding of front-end technologies (including HTML, CSS and JS essentials);
- Ability to communicate with team members and collaborate to optimise user experience.
Culture and benefits:
- Great central office located in heart of the city near public transport;
- Work as part of a team that prides itself on being best in class in all they do, and contribute to the business’ success directly;
- Contribute to a business that focuses on the improvement of people’s lives and wellbeing across Australia;
- Our Social Committee is dedicated to creating events throughout the year such as Birthday celebrations, End of Financial Year Party, Melbourne Cup lunch and Christmas Party.
Please note that regrettably only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, and seeking the next challenge in your career then please apply below.