- Legal Secretary - Logan
- Commercial Lawyer - 1 to 2 years' PQE
- Legal Secretary - Employment Law
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Medical Negligence Lawyer
- Junior/Graduate Lawyer
- Legal Secretary - Institutional Abuse
- Legal Secretary - Wills and Estates
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Institutional Abuse Lawyer
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- IT Support Analyst | Level 2 Support
IT Support Analyst | Level 2 Support
Job Title: IT Support Analyst | Level 2 Support
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 2 July 2021
Turner Freeman is a national law firm with 18 offices around the country. We have a proud history of over 65 years acting for and protecting the rights of people. We pride ourselves on our level of professionalism, high success rate and our personal treatment of individual clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Analyst with a minimum of 2 years current experience providing integral online and over the phone support. You will be based in our busy Brisbane CBD office and the role will provide you the opportunity to develop your expertise and skill set providing valuable IT support for all national staff.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid foundation in Information Technology and great interpersonal skills to liaise with management and staff alike, and is looking to take the next step in their career or build on current skills.
The Candidate requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to administer Active Directory and Exchange Online for the purpose of user accounts, security groups and understanding of Group Policy;
- Understand Practice Management Systems and Document Management Systems;
- Understand network fundamentals (topologies, management, the basics of DNS, content filters, caching, proxies, firewalls and antivirus) an advantage;
- Previous exposure to Citrix, iManage, Aderant, Mimecast will be looked upon favourably;
- Demonstrated ability to support networked printers and photocopiers;
- Highly developed verbal and written communications;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to provide support to all staff across the Firm;
- As a minimum Diploma in IT with complimentary continuing education courses undertaken since completion of formal education;
- Current experience (minimum 2 Years) providing IT End User support on a medium sized network of servers, desktop systems; and communications devices using current technologies.
- IT related orientation for new staff;
- Excellent organisation, a high level of attention to detail and time management skills;
- Confident interpersonal skills when dealing with staff and external providers;
- Technically competent with the ability to build on and perform in the role consistently;
- Provide IT End User Support to staff via Help Desk system, email and telephone;
- Provide IT End User Support to software such as Aderant, iManage. MS Office 2016, Windows 10, Exchange Online, Philips SpeechExec, Contract Express, Citrix, Mimecast and others;
- Roll-out and deployment of new hardware across QLD city and regional offices;
- Act as a liaison point for IT & Communications, Software Vendors and third party suppliers;
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer a highly competitive salary package. You will be in a supportive working environment.
Please note that regrettably only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, and seeking the next challenge in your career then please apply below.