Personal Injury Lawyer
Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 4 November 2020
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm. We are proud of our long history, our reputation for excellence and our tradition of protecting the legal rights of ordinary Australians.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new opportunity for a Lawyer to join our Sydney CBD office. You will have responsibility for a busy statutory workers compensation practice and provide assistance to Senior practitioners on various complex and interesting common law matters including work injury damages, CTP and public liability claims.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years post admission experience practising in plaintiff personal injury law with a main focus in statutory workers compensation litigation
- WIRO accredited would be highly desirable;
- A strong knowledge of the workers’ compensation legislation;
- Strong technical ability;
- Ability to manage a high volume case load;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be able to listen to and empathise with clients and their situations;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- A commitment to achieving the best result for your clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE TEAM
- Competitive remuneration;
- Excellent mentoring and supervision from senior lawyers and Partners who have been recognised for their expertise in the area of Personal Injury litigation;
- Excellent potential for career advancement within a National law firm;
- Work with people who are passionate about ensuring our clients are provided first class legal services.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in making that next career move, then please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Please note that only candidates who fit the relevant criteria for this position will be considered for this role.