Lawyer - Personal Injury
Job Title: Lawyer – Personal Injury
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 10 September 2019
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm. We are proud of our long history, our reputation for excellence and our tradition of protecting the legal rights of ordinary Australians.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new opportunity for a Lawyer to join our thriving Campbelltown office. You will have responsibility for a busy workers compensation practice and provide assistance to the Partner on various common law matters including work injury damages, CTP and public liability claims.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 3 + years post admission experience practising in plaintiff personal injury law;
- A strong knowledge of the workers’ compensation legislation;
- Strong technical ability;
- Ability to manage a high volume case load;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- A commitment to achieving the best result for your clients.
We are offering a competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts to Anne Duggan – email@example.com or submit your application online below.