Personal Injury Lawyer
Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 3 January 2020
Turner Freeman Lawyers has been providing care, support and outstanding results for over 65 years. We pride ourselves on our level of professionalism, high success rate and personal treatment of individual clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new opportunity for an Personal Injury Lawyer to work in our busy Sydney CBD office in our Personal Injury department.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for personal injury litigation and is looking to progress their career in a national firm.
You will be assisting a senior practitioner in the areas of Workers Compensation, Work Injury Damages, public liability and TPD work.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A passion for personal injury litigation and in representing the plaintiff with a minimum of at least one years’ post admission experience;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- A commitment to providing excellent service to your clients;
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and time management skills;
- Confident interpersonal skills when dealing with clients and other stakeholders;
- Self motivated, self starter who thrives in a high volume work environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience. You will receive mentoring from our senior practitioners and have the assistance of a friendly and supportive working environment.
We value our staff and this position will also offer the right person the potential for career advancement within the firm.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, and seeking the next challenge in your career then please apply below.
Interviews will be conducted as required not at the end of the monthly listing.