Junior Lawyer - Property
Job Title: Junior Lawyer – Property
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 8 July 2019
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm with 16 offices around the country. We are proud of our long history, our reputation for excellence and our tradition of protecting the legal rights of ordinary Australians.
Our Sydney office has a conveyancing position available for a junior lawyer working with a major Government client.
- Email and diary management;
- Preparing all documents associated with sale and purchase including all settlement documents;
- Preparation of caveats and withdrawal of caveats;
- Liaising with finance departments in relation to Discharge of Mortgage;
- Conducting all relevant searches;
- Preparation of correspondence;
- Preparation of reports for client.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least six months PAE working in a conveyancing practice (pre admission experience will also be highly regarded);
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills;
- Able to work in what can sometimes be a high pressure environment;
- Ability to be able to work autonomously with limited supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career and would like to be part of a close-knit, friendly team please submit your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to: Anne Duggan – firstname.lastname@example.org