Personal Injury Lawyer
Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 16 February 2021
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic senior Personal Injury lawyer to join our Sydney CBD office. Associate level will be considered for this role.
You will have responsibility for a busy workers compensation and common law practice. This role would suit someone who is looking for that next step in their career, who is willing to take on the challenge of mentoring junior lawyers and wanting to build what is already a busy practice.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Have at least 3 to 4 years PQE of practising in plaintiff personal injury law;
- Strong technical ability;
- A thorough understanding of the relevant statutory workers compensation legislation;
- Ability to manage a high volume case load;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be able to listen to and empathise with clients and their situations;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- A commitment to achieving the best result for your clients and to be able to resolve issues and/or problems expeditiously whilst securing a positive result;
- Maintain and build new client relationships for the practice.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE TEAM
- Competitive remuneration;
- Excellent potential for career advancement within a National law firm;
- Work with people who are passionate about ensuring our clients are provided with first class legal services.
In return for your expertise and enthusiasm you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent mentoring and support from the Partner who leads the department.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in making that next career move, then please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Please note that only candidates who fit the relevant criteria for this position will be considered for this role.