Commercial Lawyer - Property Law
Job Title: Commercial Lawyer – Property Law
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Suburb: Newcastle & Toronto
Opening Date: 19 January 2021
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm that provides a wide range of personal legal services.
We are seeking to employ an experienced lawyer to work at both our Newcastle and Toronto offices. Ideally you will have 3 to 4 years PQE in both Estate and Property Law.
You will be required to have experience in the following:-
- End to end knowledge of both commercial and residential conveyancing;
- Commercial Leasing;
- Drafting of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardian;
- Estate Litigation;
- Estate administration.
What we are looking for:
- Expected to have at least 3 to 4 years PQE experience in a combination of Property Law, Leasing, Estate Law and administration;
- Strong technical and drafting skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- A commitment to providing high quality legal work for our clients;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Possess a strong work ethic;
- Ability to build strong business relationships;
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate, commensurate with experience.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and motivated lawyer to secure their future with a long term rewarding and interesting position in a friendly and supportive environment with the advantage of working for a national law firm.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online below.