Junior Legal Secretary
Job Title: Junior Legal Secretary
Position: Full Time
Suburb: Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast
Opening Date: 11 May 2022
About the Opportunity
Turner Freeman Lawyers are a national plaintiff law firm with a proud history of over 65 years acting for and protecting the rights of injured people. The role will be based in our busy Maroochydore office.
To be successful in this position you will require excellent listening skills, good communication, organisational skills, possess an enthusiastic attitude, and a willingness to work within a team with a friendly and positive demeanour.
Previous office experience and skills that you have acquired will be essential. This is a role where you are highly depended upon so initiative and personal motivation are essential. Experience of at least 6 months in a similar secretarial role is preferable for this fast paced role.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:-
- Reception duties, includes taking detailed and accurate messages;
- Typing dictation;
- Audit and order stationery and office supplies;
- Attend to all incoming and outgoing mail including the collection of mail and deliveries;
- Assist with general overflow of work around the office e.g. a high volume of photocopying of briefs & filing of correspondence as directed;
- Request archive documents; and
- Extensive ongoing housekeeping and general office duties.
A generous remuneration to be negotiated.
Please APPLY today if you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role.
Please note that regrettably only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.