- PI Legal Secretary
- Medical Negligence Lawyer
- Personal Injury Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Newcastle
- Legal Secretary - Wills and Estates
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Personal Injury Litigation Law Graduate
- Intermediate SEO Specialist
- Law Clerk - Toowoomba
- Wills & Estates Paralegal
- General PI Legal Secretary
Law Clerk - Toowoomba
Job Title: Law Clerk – Toowoomba
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 7 October 2021
PART TIME LAW CLERK – TOOWOOMBA OFFICE
Turner Freeman Lawyers has been providing care, support and outstanding results for over 65 years. We pride ourselves on our level of professionalism, high success rate and personal treatment of individual clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Law Clerk to work part time in our thriving Toowoomba office in personal injury matters. The role will enable you the opportunity to develop your expertise and skill set by assisting an Associate with the day-to-day operations of files/client management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The right candidate will be provided training and mentoring & to be considered for this role you must have:
- A passion for personal injury litigation representing injured people;
- Some knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and time management skills;
- Reviewing, amending and formatting correspondence and documents;
- Self motivated, self starter who thrives in a high volume work environment;
- Excellent research ability;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work;
- Technically competent with the ability to build on and perform in the role consistently.
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, you will be paid in accordance with the Legal Services Modern Award. You will receive mentoring and work in a small, friendly and supportive environment.
Regrettably only those short listed will be contacted.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career and want to work closer to home, then please apply below.