Job Title: Legal Secretary
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
An opportunity has arisen in our Parramatta office for an experienced legal secretary to work in our asbestos litigation team.
This is a 1:1 role supporting a lawyer who has a mixed practice that comprises mainly in the area of asbestos litigation with some medical negligence. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3+ years experience working in personal injury litigation, however we will consider someone who has a good knowledge of litigation work.
Your role will be varied and will include:-
- Preparation of court documents and correspondence;
- File management;
- Diary management;
- Scheduling of appointments with doctors and co-ordinating conferences with counsel;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the Aderant Expert and iManage will be an advantage, however not essential as full induction training will be provided;
- Excellent Word and Outlook ability;
- Friendly and positive attitude;
Please forward your application to:
Anne Duggan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary will be commensurate with experience.