Legal Secretary - Litigation
Job Title: Legal Secretary – Litigation
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 30 May 2021
More about the role
An opportunity has arisen in our Sydney office for an experienced Legal Assistant to join our Litigation team supporting the Senior Partner who has a diverse litigation practice in the following areas:-
- Estate Litigation;
- Commercial Litigation;
- Aviation Law;
- General Litigation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Supporting the Senior Partner and a small team;
- Transcribing lengthy dictations, including court documents, correspondence and statements and ensuring that accuracy is at a high standard;
- Providing assistance with enquiries from clients;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- File management including filing;
- Diary management;
- General administration duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within Legal support positions, specifically within Litigation;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to multi task whilst always maintaining a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines;
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills;
- Knowledge of iManage software would be an advantage, however not essential as full training will be provided;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role would suit someone who is looking to advance their skills in a diverse and interesting litigation practice.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t waste time, APPLY NOW BELOW!