Wills and Estates/Property Lawyer
Job Title: Wills and Estates/Property Lawyer
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 23 December 2020
More about the role
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm that provides a wide range of personal legal services.
We are seeking to employ an experienced Wills & Estates/Property lawyer to work part time, Thursday and Fridays at our Windsor based office. You must be able to work the abovementioned days.
You will be handling a mix of wills, probate and estate litigation and administration, and property matters.
What we are looking for:
- Expected to have at least 3+ years PQE experience in a combination of Wills, Probate, Estate Administration and Estate Litigation and Property Law ;
- Strong technical and drafting skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong client service focus and a passion for helping people;
- Ability to build strong business and client relationships
This position offers the opportunity for a lawyer with exceptional wills and estates and property experience to manage a business practice and build on what are already solid client relationships in the Windsor/Hawkesbury area.
Salary will be paid commensurate to the experience and expertise of the successful candidate.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced lawyer who is looking for that work/life balance or is looking at returning to the workforce on a part time basis.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and would like to be part of a friendly and supportive team, apply below!