Legal Secretary - Sydney
Job Title: Legal Secretary – Sydney
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 10 January 2020
More about the role
Turner Freeman Lawyers are a national plaintiff law firm with a proud history of over 65 years acting for and protecting the rights of injured people. The role will be based at our Sydney office.
Ideally you will have at least 2 to 3 years experience working in personal injury litigation and have a strong understanding of processes. You will be required to assist in our general Personal Injury practice. Your role will be varied and will include:-
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of court documents and correspondence;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- Advanced accurate typing speed of 70+ wpm;
- File management including daily filing;
- Diary management;
- Excellent Word and Outlook ability;
- Scheduling of appointments with doctors and co-ordinating conferences with counsel;
- General secretarial duties of a high volume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.