Legal Secretary - Wills and Estates
Job Title: Legal Secretary – Wills and Estates
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 28 May 2021
More about the role
An opportunity has arisen at our Sydney office for an experienced Legal Assistant to join our Wills and Estates and Litigation team.
The role will be varied and will include:
- Supporting the Senior Partner and a small team focusing on Estate Litigation and Wills and Estate Administration;
- Transcribing lengthy dictations, including court documents, correspondence and statements and ensuring that accuracy is at a high standard;
- Providing assistance with enquiries from clients;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- File management including filing;
- Diary management;
- General administration duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 to 3 years litigation experience;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to multi task whilst always maintaining a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to be able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines;
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills;
- Knowledge of iManage software would be an advantage, however not essential as full training will be provided;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role would suit someone who is looking to advance their skills in a diverse and interesting litigation practice. If you are looking for the next challenge in your career and would like to be part of a friendly team please apply below.