Medical Negligence Lawyer
Job Title: Medical Negligence Lawyer
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 22 May 2021
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in 2021?
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a leading plaintiff personal injury law firm and we currently have an opportunity for an enthusiast and dynamic Medical Negligence lawyer to join our team based in our Sydney CBD Office.
Turner Freeman are renowned for our high quality work and due to growth of our medical negligence practice and the running of a large class action we are looking for a medical negligence lawyer with 1 to 2 years PAE to join the team. The team is led by our Senior Partner who is considered an expert in the field of medical negligence litigation.
- Working closely alongside the senior Partner and the rest of the team, assisting on a large class action matter as well as other highly complex and interesting litigation
- Ensure that client’s expectations are met by developing and maintaining strong client relationships and achieving maximum outcomes
- Drafting of legal documents to a high standard including correspondence, court documents and statements
- Be proactive to develop business relationships and networking in order to grow the business through referral relationships
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years PQE in medical negligence litigation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and on high volume workload;
- Great attention to detail;
- A hard working, focused attitude.
This is an opportunity for a talented and energetic lawyer to work on interesting and complex matters and benefit from being mentored by a team of experienced professionals in this field of law.
Turner Freeman offers excellent career progression and a competitive salary will be on offer for the right individual.
To apply for this position please forward your cover letter and CV to:-
Ms Sally Gleeson, Partner