Medical Negligence | General Personal Injury Lawyer
Job Title: Medical Negligence | General Personal Injury Lawyer
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 22 June 2020
Turner Freeman Lawyers has been providing care, support and outstanding results for over 65 years. We pride ourselves on our level of professionalism, high success rate and personal treatment of individual clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic, inspiring and motivated experienced Medical Negligence and General Personal Injury Lawyer to grow the thriving department.
The role will enable you the opportunity to develop your significant expertise, and is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid foundation in medical negligence and personal injury litigation, and is looking to take the next step in their career.
It is a fixed requirement that you have at least 3+ years post admission experience as a Lawyer in this field and a genuine passion to provide an excellent service to clients.
An enthusiasm to conduct and manage day to day medical negligence and general PI files, prepare matters, gather clinical records, and develop theories for all matters is a skill set looked upon favourably.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Those considered for this role must have:
- A passion for medical negligence and personal injury litigation and in representing the plaintiff;
- Strong knowledge of the relevant state and commonwealth legislation and the ability to manage a hands on approach to personal injury matters from start to finish;
- Manage your file load competently and efficiently;
- Technically competent with the ability to build on and perform in the role consistently;
- Confident interpersonal skills and the ability to form enduring relationships when dealing with clients and other stakeholders;
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and to be able to master your time effectively;
- Self motivated, self starter who thrives in a high volume work environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and apply initiative to manage the workload with an exceptional file documentation and management skill set.
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria, and have a positive work and work place attitude, and are actively seeking the next challenge in your career then please APPLY below.
Please note that regrettably only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.