Job Title: Paralegals (we need 2)
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 21 June 2019
More about the role
We have an opening at our Sydney office for two (2) Paralegals assisting in our Personal Injury and General Litigation departments. This is a fantastic opportunity for a law student to gain real, hands on experience. You will receive excellent mentoring and supervision from a Senior Partner. You will be required to draft legal documents, liaise with clients, file management, prepare schedules and other duties as required. The position is to work at least 2 days per week from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
What we are looking for:
- A bright, switched on law student (3rd or 4th year of law degree preferred);
- Some previous experience in a similar position would be an advantage but not essential;
- Excellent academic results (minimum of a high credit average for law);
- A passion for personal injury law and a desire to build a career in this area;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- A hard working, focused attitude.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Please note that only applications which include the requested information will be considered. We anticipate receiving a high volume of applications and apologise that we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants.