Job Title: Paralegal
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 9 February 2021
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm specialising in personal injury law.
We have an opening at our Sydney office for a 2nd year law student to assist our Senior Partner in his busy and complex litigation practice.
About the job:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a law student to gain real, hands on experience. You will receive excellent mentoring and supervision. You will be required to draft legal documents, liaise with clients, compile briefs to Counsel, file management, prepare schedules and other duties as required. There will also be some digital dictation and administration duties.
The position is to work at least 2 days per week from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
What we are looking for:
- A bright, switched on law student (2nd year of degree);
- Some previous experience in a similar position would be an advantage but not essential;
- Excellent academic results (minimum of a high credit average for law);
- A passion for litigation and a desire to build a career in this area;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- A hard working, focused attitude.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to email@example.com
Please note that only applications which include the requested information will be considered. We anticipate receiving a high volume of applications and apologize that we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants.