Personal Injury Lawyer - Gold Coast
Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer
Position: Full Time
Suburb: Gold Coast
Opening Date: 4 February 2020
More about the opportunity
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Lawyer with at least 3+ years post admission experience or is well established to work in our thriving Gold Coast office, Personal Injury department. The role will enable you the opportunity to develop your expertise and skill set by assisting the team and take on a growing file base whilst pursuing a variety of personal injury claims.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid foundation and knowledge in personal injury litigation and is looking to take the next step in their career or build on current skills with a background in Workers compensation, Personal Injury litigation, CTP, Public Liability claims & TPD/ life insurance claims.
Turner Freeman Lawyers has been providing care, support and outstanding results for over 65 years. We pride themselves on their level of professionalism, high success rate and their personal treatment of individual clients.
The Candidate – A successful applicant will, with supervision, become responsible for matters including:
- Conduct of a portfolio of PIPA, WCRA, MAIA matters and TPD/ life insurance claims;
- Attending settlement conferences and mediation;
- Preparing claims for trial.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Strong knowledge of the relevant state and commonwealth legislation and the ability to manage a hands on approach to personal injury matters from start to finish;
- Exceptional file documentation and management skill set;
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and time management skills;
- Database and other relevant research ability;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Confident interpersonal skills when dealing with clients;
- Self motivated, self starter who thrives in a high volume work environment;
- Technically competent with the ability to build on and perform in the role consistently;
- Ideally have practiced in personal injuries litigation.
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer a highly competitive salary package. You will receive mentoring from the Partner in the department and a friendly and supportive working environment.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, and seeking the next challenge in your career then please APPLY below.
Please note that regrettably only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.