Personal Injury Lawyer | 1-2 years PAE
Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer | 1-2 years PAE
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 15 September 2021
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm with 21 offices around the country. We are proud of our long history, our reputation for excellence and our tradition of protecting the legal rights of ordinary Australians since 1952.
About the Opportunity
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Lawyer with at least 1-2 years post admission experience to work in our thriving Ipswich office, Personal Injury department. The role will enable you the opportunity to develop your expertise and skill set by assisting the team with your knowledge and take on a growing file base whilst pursuing a variety of personal injury claims. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid foundation in personal injury litigation and is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Strong knowledge of the relevant state and commonwealth legislation and the ability to manage a hands on approach to personal injury matters from start to finish;
- Exceptional file documentation and management skill set;
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and time management skills;
- Database and other relevant research ability;
- Preparing claims;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Confident interpersonal skills when dealing with clients;
- Self motivated, self starter who thrives in a high volume work environment;
- Knowledge of the relevant state and commonwealth legislation and the ability to manage a hands on approach to personal injury matters from start to finish;
- Technically competent with the ability to build on and perform in the role consistently;
- Ideally have practiced in personal injuries litigation.
Your sense of fulfillment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer a highly competitive salary package. You will receive mentoring from the Partner and Solicitor in the department and a friendly and supportive working environment.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, and seeking the next challenge in your career then please APPLY below.
Please note that regrettably only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.