Experienced Personal Injury Legal Secretary
Job Title: Experienced Personal Injury Legal Secretary
Position: Full Time
Suburb: North Lakes
Opening Date: 23 November 2020
Turner Freeman Lawyers are a national plaintiff law firm with a proud history of over 65 years acting for and protecting the rights of injured people. The role will be based in our North Lakes office.
About the Role
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2+ years experience working in solid personal injury litigation and have a strong understanding of processes and be familiar with court documents. Your role will be varied and will include:-
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of court documents and correspondence;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- Advanced accurate typing speed of 70+ words;
- File management including daily filing;
- Diary management;
- Excellent Word & Outlook ability;
- Scheduling appointments with doctors and co-ordinating conferences with counsel;
- General secretarial and administration duties of a high volume.
The successful candidate should have exceptional organisational and time management skills to prioritise allocated duties. They need to possess excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to concise deadlines.
Only those with secretarial experience need apply.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Regrettably only those short listed will be contacted.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career and would like to be part of a friendly and supportive team, then please APPLY below.