Associate/Senior Associate – Employment Law
Job Title: Associate/Senior Associate – Employment Law
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 29 October 2018
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Associate or Senior Associate who specialises in Employment and Industrial law to join Turner Freeman. This role will be based in our Parramatta office.
We are looking for a confident, passionate individual who is capable of practising largely unsupervised across a variety of areas including but not limited to:
- Representing individuals in employment related disputes such as unfair dismissal, discrimination, adverse action, breach of contract and restraint of trade;
- Providing industrial relations and bargaining advice;
- Non contentious advice work.
Desired skills & experience
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to demonstrate:
- Excellent technical skills developed through experience in a similar role;
- An ability to establish rapport and manage the client relationship;
- A well organised approach to practice;
- Commercial acumen and an interest in business development.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on the experience you bring. This is a role with career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion please contact Anne on (02) 8833 2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org