Personal Injury Lawyer – 2 yrs PAE
Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer – 2 yrs PAE
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 21 November 2018
More about the role
Due to positive growth we have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Lawyer with up to 2 years post admission experience in plaintiff personal injury litigation to join our team located at our Parramatta office.
We are seeking an energetic and client focused Lawyer who is keen to contribute to our lengthy success. You will have responsibility for your own file load, including workers compensation and TPD claims, as well as having the opportunity to assist our Partner in his common law practice consisting of work injury damages, public liability and motor vehicle claims.
Skills & experience
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years PAE in plaintiff personal injury litigation;
- Some knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Enjoy building internal and external client relationships;
- A commitment to providing excellent service to your clients;
- A high level of attention to detail.
If you are looking at making that next move in your career and you are a driven and motivated individual, then please forward your resume and cover letter to: