Wills and Estates Lawyer
Job Title: Wills and Estates Lawyer
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 7 June 2018
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm that provides a wide range of personal legal services.
We are seeking to employ an experienced lawyer to work in our Estate and Property Law practices at our Parramatta office.
You will be handling a mix of wills, probate and estate litigation and administration, and property matters.
What we are looking for:
- Expected to have at least 3+ years PQE experience in a combination of Wills, Probate, Estate Administration and Estate Litigation and Property Law ;
- Strong technical and drafting skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong client service focus and a passion for helping people;
- Ability to build strong business and client relationships.
This position offers the opportunity for a lawyer with exceptional wills and estates and property experience to manage a business practice, build client relationships and expand the practice area.
Salary will be paid commensurate to the experience and expertise of the successful candidate.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and motivated lawyer to secure their future with an established national firm.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: