Job Title: Legal Secretary
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 22 October 2018
More about the role
Turner Freeman is a national law firm with 16 offices around the country. We are proud of our long history, our reputation for excellence and our tradition of protecting the legal rights of ordinary Australians.
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive, hard working Legal Secretary with 1 to 2 years experience to join our busy personal injury team.
The role is based at our Parramatta office supporting our solicitors with:
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of correspondence and court documents;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- File management including filing;
- Diary management;
- Liaising with clients to arrange appointments;
- General administration duties.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 1 to 2 years experience working in a personal injury practice (essential);
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Knowledge of statutory workers compensation procedures an advantage;
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and a commitment to outstanding client service.
Availability for an immediate start preferred.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and would like to be part of a friendly and supportive team, please email your cover letter and resume to: