Legal Assistant – Personal Injury
Job Title: Legal Assistant – Personal Injury
Position: Part Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 31 October 2018
More about the role
Legal Secretaries are seen as vital staff members at Turner Freeman. We’re looking for a new team member to join our personal injury practice located in our Sydney CBD office.
This is a great opportunity for a law student who is able to work at least a minimum of 3 days per week to get some practical hands on legal experience.
This role will be responsible for:
- Opening new matters;
- Scheduling appointments and diary management;
- Photocopying documents and preparing briefs to Counsel;
- Preparation of correspondence and court forms;
- Liaising with clients;
- Transcribing dictation;
- General administration duties; and
- Relief reception work as required.
- Interested in personal injury law;
- Highly organised;
- A great communicator;
- Careful to get the details right;
- Able to type at a minimum typing speed of 55 words per minute;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- A team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t waste time, APPLY NOW!