Job Title: Legal Receptionist
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 2 April 2019
More about the role
Turner Freeman Lawyers are a national plaintiff law firm with a proud history of over 65 years acting for and protecting the rights of injured individuals.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Receptionist to manage the efficient running of our Sydney CBD office.
The role will be varied and will include:
- Answering a busy switchboard;
- Managing and filtering calls through to relevant staff including the distribution of messages via email;
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Organising of couriers;
- Attending to eftpos payments;
- Ordering and managing of stationery supplies;
- Ordering of kitchen supplies;
- Maintaining of cleanliness of reception area.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Work well under pressure;
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Intermediate skills in Outlook and Word;
- Work autonomously and show initiative.
Previous experience in a legal environment will be highly regarded.
If you believe you have the relevant experience for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to: