Job Title: Legal Secretary
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 23 November 2018
More about the role
Turner Freeman Lawyers are a national plaintiff law firm with a proud history of over 65 years acting for and protecting the rights of injured people. The role will be based at our Parramatta office.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3+ years experience working in personal injury litigation and have a strong understanding of processes. Experience in the area of workers compensation is essential.
The role will be varied and will include:
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of court documents and correspondence;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- Advanced accurate typing speed of 70+ wpm;
- File management including daily filing;
- Diary management;
- Excellent Word and Outlook ability;
- Scheduling of appointments with doctors and co-ordinating conferences with counsel;
- General secretarial duties of a high volume.
The successful applicant should have exceptional organisational and time management skills to prioritise allocated duties. They need to possess excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career and want to work closer to home, then please forward your cover letter and resume to: