Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 31 May 2018
Turner Freeman Lawyers are a national plaintiff law firm with a proud history of over 65 years acting for and protecting the rights of injured individuals.
We are currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant / Office Junior to assist with the efficient running of our Sydney CBD office.
The role is varied and to be successful you will have a strong desire to provide quality support and assistance to all members of staff. Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Reception duties where necessary, includes taking detailed and accurate messages with overflow at busy times and coverage during annual leave;
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing mail including hand deliveries;
- Outside duties – Court filing and banking;
- Assisting with general overflow of work around the office e.g. high volume of photocopying and filing as directed;
- Preparation of briefs to Counsel;
- Audit and ordering of stationery;
- General housekeeping duties including the tidiness of all office areas including kitchen.
The successful candidate MUST be able to work full time from 9:00am to 5:30pm and ideally possess:
- The successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent or attained a Business Administration Certificate;
- Pleasant and professional phone manner;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and display initiative;
- Sound computer skills.
Previous office experience of 1+ years need only apply. For the right candidate there is a potential for advancement within the firm.
Please note: Salary will commensurate with experience.
Law students will be considered for this role, however must be able to work the required hours as stated above.
Please forward your CV, academic transcript and covering letter to: