Job Title: Paralegal
Position: Part Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 22 October 2018
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm with 17 offices around the country. We are proud of our long history, our reputation for excellence and our tradition of protecting the legal rights of ordinary Australians.
We have an opening at our Sydney office for a Paralegal. This is a fantastic opportunity for a law student to gain real, hands on experience. The position will be to assist in a major class action case where you will be working alongside a Partner who is an expert in her field. You will be required to draft chronologies, liaise with clients , file management, prepare schedules and other duties as required. The position is to work at least 4 days per week, however full time would be preferred. The required hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
What we are looking for:
- A bright, switched on law student who is currently in their 4th or 5th year of their law degree;
- Some previous experience in a similar position would be an advantage but not essential;
- Excellent academic results (minimum of a high credit average for law);
- A passion for personal injury law and a desire to build a career in this area;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- A hard working, focused attitude.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to: