Job Title: Paralegal
Position: Part Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 16 August 2018
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national law firm with 17 offices around the country. We are proud of our long history, our reputation for excellence and our tradition of protecting the legal rights of ordinary Australians.
We have an opening at our Penrith office for a Paralegal. This is a fantastic opportunity for a law student to gain real hands on experience. The position will work directly with the Senior Associate who practices in the area of personal injury litigation. You will be required to draft legal documents, liaise with clients, barristers and other experts, prepare chronologies and other duties as required. The position is to work at least 3 days per week initially, with the intent on increasing to full time upon admission or sooner if available.
What we are looking for:
- A bright, switched on law student who is currently in their final semester of their law degree, or currently completing College of Law;
- Excellent academic results (minimum of high credit average for law);
- A passion for personal injury law and a desire to build a career in this area;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- A hard working and focused attitude.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to: