Medical Negligence Lawyer
Job Title: Medical Negligence Lawyer
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 3 October 2018
About the job
We have an opening at our Sydney office for a lawyer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer who has a passion to work in the area of medical negligence litigation. The position will be to assist in a major class action case where you will be working alongside a Partner who is an expert in her field. You will be required to draft chronologies, liaise with clients, file management, prepare schedules and other duties as required.
What we are looking for
- Must be admitted with at least one (1) year post admission experience;
- Previous experience in personal injury law;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- A hard working, focused attitude.
As well as working in a large, complex litigation practice alongside experienced senior practitioners, this position will also offer the right person the potential for career advancement within the firm.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to:-
Ms Sally Gleeson (Partner) – firstname.lastname@example.org