Personal Injury Lawyer
Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 12 March 2019
More about the role
Due to positive growth we have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Lawyer with at least 1 to 3 years post admission experience in plaintiff personal injury litigation to join our team located at our Penrith office.
We are seeking an energetic and client focused Lawyer who is keen to contribute to our lengthy success. You will have responsibility for your own file load, including workers compensation and TPD claims, as well as having the opportunity to assist our Partner in his common law practice consisting of work injury damages, public liability and motor vehicle claims.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- At least 1 to 3 years PAE in plaintiff personal injury litigation;
- Some knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Enjoy building internal and external client relationships;
- A commitment to providing excellent service to your clients;
- A high level of attention to detail.
If you believe that you meet the necessary criteria to fill this role please forward your CV, academic transcript and cover letter to: