Senior Personal Injury Lawyer
Job Title: Senior Personal Injury Lawyer
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 26 March 2019
More about the role
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer to work in our busy Sydney CBD office in our Personal Injury department.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid foundation in personal injury litigation and is also able to come with a steady referral source/s that will grow a practice in Workers Compensation, Work Injury Damages, Institutional Abuse, Public Liability and Total and Permanent Disability claims.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- A passion for personal injury litigation and in representing the plaintiff with a minimum of at least 5 years’ post admission experience;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- A commitment to providing excellent service to your clients;
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and time management skills;
- Confident interpersonal skills when dealing with clients and other stakeholders;
- Self motivated, self starter who thrives in a high volume work environment;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Your sense of fulfillment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience. You will receive mentoring from our senior practitioners and have the assistance of a friendly and supportive working environment.
We value our staff and this position will also offer the right person the potential for career advancement within the firm.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, and seeking the next challenge in your career then please APPLY by forwarding your cover letter letting us know about yourself together with your resume to: