Job Title: Legal Secretary
Position: Full Time
State: New South Wales
Opening Date: 16 April 2019
More about the role
Turner Freeman is a national law firm with 16 offices around the country. We are proud of our long history, our reputation for excellence and our tradition of protecting the legal rights of ordinary Australians.
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive, hard working Legal Secretary with at least 12 months experience to join our busy personal injury team.
Your duties in this role will include but are not limited to the following:-
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of correspondence and court documents;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- File management including filing;
- Diary management;
- Liaising with clients to arrange appointments;
- General administration duties.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- At least 12 months experience working in a personal injury practice (preferred);
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Knowledge of statutory workers compensation procedures an advantage;
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and a commitment to outstanding client service.
Previous experience in a legal environment will be highly regarded.
If you believe you have the relevant experience for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Anne Duggan – email@example.com