Please select your state

We will show you information specific to your state.

Home | Compensation Law | Personal Injury Lawyers | How we can further assist?

We can assist you after you have finished your personal injury claim

Turner Freeman is able to continue to assist you after your personal injury claim has been settled or determined by the court. We can help you with any form of legal advice and assistance you may need.

We always advise our clients, if you recover very substantial damages, to obtain expert advice on how to invest your lump sum. Large lump sum payments need to be carefully invested to ensure that they will be available for your future life.

In all large claims we recommend that you obtain expert investment advice. We refer clients to experts who are reputable and experienced at providing financial plans and investment plans. We receive no fee from the adviser or planner and Turner Freeman is not directly involved with this advice.

The other areas of legal work Turner Freeman provides that might be of assistance to you when you recover a large amount in settlement or judgment for a personal injury claim.

Our Services

  • Buying a home for your family;
  • Buying an investment property;
  • Making a will;
  • Creating a Power of Attorney;
  • Creating an Enduring Guardianship;
  • Creating a Trust;
  • Purchasing a business or a franchise;
  • Assistance for entering into a Retirement Village;
  • Purchasing a rural property such as a farm;
  • Resolving family law issues.

Find Out More

Turner Freeman has expert lawyers who can provide you with the legal advice you need in a range of different services. After your personal injury claim has been settled, you may require assistance with any of the legal areas listed above. So, do not hesitate to raise any of these enquires with your lawyer and they can refer you to the appropriate specialist in one of our offices.

Contact Us

Latest News and Blog

How long do I have to sue for medical negligence?

Read more about the limitation period in NSW.Read More

E- Conveyancing- mandatory electronic lodgement of dealings from 1 July 2019

The Conveyancing Rules (version 5) will commence on 1 July 2019 …Read More