Please select your state

We will show you information specific to your state.

Home | General Litigation

Do I Have a Litigation Claim?

If you have suffered loss because of the conduct of another party you may be able to recover compensation. This type of compensation is called damages. Unless the other party acknowledges they caused the loss and voluntarily agrees to compensate you, then you are involved in a dispute between you and the other party.

Turner Freeman offer litigation and dispute resolution services in a range of different legal fields.

If you are involved in a dispute, Turner Freeman can review the facts of your case and determine whether you have a claim against the party whose conduct amounted in your loss. Once your claim has been approved, we can advise you of the options available to resolve the dispute and what each option involves. If you decide to commence legal proceedings we have the legal knowledge and expertise to prepare the court documents needed to commence proceedings and conduct the matter to trial.

OurĀ General Litigation Services

Our New South Wales offices are in Sydney, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Newcastle, Penrith, Wollongong and Gloucester.

Our General Litigators

General Litigation Enquiry

Latest News and Blog

Workplace surveillance

People often use their work e-mails for outside work purposes. People may … Read More

Court rules that The Cosmetic Institute Class Action is allowed to proceed

The Cosmetic Institute Class Action is allowed to proceed.Read More