An accredited specialist in personal injury law since 2017, Alicia predominantly works in medical negligence with Sally Gleeson, Partner.
Alicia joined Turner Freeman in 2017 as a senior lawyer and is based in our Sydney office but travels to see clients when required. She was admitted as a lawyer in 2010.
Alicia has always been committed to empowering injured plaintiffs to understand the complex medical and legal issues in their claims and obtaining the best outcome for them. She also assists clients with motor accident, work injury damages and other common law claims.
- Alicia also volunteers her time at a community legal centre.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Law, Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Lawyers Alliance