Allanah specialises in personal injury law with a focus on workers compensation claims, work injury damages, motor vehicle accident claims, occupiers and public liability claims, total and permanent disablement, superannuation claims and other common law claims.
- Allanah is based in our Parramatta office and travels to see clients when required.
Allanah takes great pride in practicing as a plaintiff personal injury lawyer and assisting her clients pursue their rights and entitlements during often difficult times.
Allanah joined Turner Freeman as a Graduate Lawyer in 2014 and was appointed an Associate of the firm in 2017.
What Allanah’s Clients Say about Her
“Thanks so much Allanah for all your help in getting this outcome for me! I really do appreciate all the hard work you put into me getting this result.” Gordon
“Allanah’s communication with me through the case was outstanding: keeping me informed always. I am so impressed with her. Words cannot express my gratitude effectively.” Lloyd
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Law, Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Sociology), Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Approved Legal Service Provider to the Workers Compensation Independent Review Officer
- Law Society of New South Wales