Carla is based in our Parramatta office and has specialised in Family Law since 2014. Carla has had exposure to a variety of Family Law matters including divorce, parenting arrangements, financial disputes, relocation matters and child support.
Carla is dedicated to adopting a compassionate approach to client’s needs whilst providing a sensible and cost-efficient outcome.
- Carla practices exclusively in Family Law and has appeared in both the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court of Australia in both Sydney and Parramatta.
Carla joined Turner Freeman in 2016 as a law clerk and since has been admitted to practice as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2017 and the High Court of Australia.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws – The University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts (Media Arts and Production) – The University of Technology, Sydney
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Law Society of New South Wales Young Lawyers