Janine is based in our Sydney office and specialises in Wills and Estates law such as drafting Wills, estate planning, Probate and Letters of Administration applications, administration of estates and family provision claims.
Often clients find the topic of wills and estates confronting, but it brings Janine great satisfaction when her clients achieve a ‘peace of mind’ as a result of her ability to guide them through the legal process.
- Janine was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales as a solicitor in 2016 and joined Turner Freeman in 2017
Qualifications & Memberships
- Juris Doctor – University of Sydney
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting) – Wilfrid Laurier University (Canada)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – The College of Law
- Law Society of New South Wales