Luke specialises in statutory workers compensation, total and permanent disablement, income protection claims as well as motor vehicle accident claims, work injury damages claims, public liability claims and occupier liability claims.
- Luke is based in our Parramatta office, but will see clients in any office by appointment. He will also travel to see clients in hospitals and at their homes.
Luke takes great pride in representing his clients and assisting in the pursuit of their rights and entitlements.
He joined Turner Freeman as a Law Clerk in February 2015 before commencing employment as a Graduate Lawyer in June 2015.
What Luke’s Clients Say about Him
“I would like to commend Luke for his customer service, ability to get thing’s done, his compassion and understanding. He has gone above and beyond what I would have expected from anyone in a legal position. I cannot speak highly enough.” Trent
“I appreciate all you do. You are the best solicitor and such a decent good person, I’m so grateful.” Lisa
Qualifications & Memberships
- Juris Doctor, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts/Psychology, University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Approved Legal Service Provider to the Workers Compensation Independent Review Office
- Law Society of New South Wales
- NSW Young Lawyers Civil Litigation Committee