Maddy is based in our Sydney office specialising in personal injury law and is currently working in our Institutional Abuse team.
Maddy commenced her legal career in Darwin, Northern Territory and has a strong background in working with vulnerable clients to assist them to achieve the greatest outcomes with their claims. Maddy moved to Sydney to pursue a career in plaintiff personal injury so that she could utilise her legal skills to assist those who are injured.
- Maddy and joined Turner Freeman in October 2017.
Maddy understands the complex issues that many clients face in dealing with their injuries and is passionate about helping her clients to navigate the legal system in what is often a difficult and stressful time for clients.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Law, Charles Darwin University
- Bachelor of Arts, Charles Darwin University
- Masters of Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Law Society of New South Wales