Nathan is the Managing Partner of our Campbelltown office and specialises in all types of personal injury compensation including motor vehicle accident claims, public liability claims, medical negligence claims, workers compensation claims, will disputes and total and permanent disability claims under the terms of Superannuation policies.
Nathan joined Turner Freeman in 2012 and became a partner in 2015. Prior to joining Turner Freeman Nathan worked in a number of law firms all of which represented injured claimants.
- Prior to obtaining his Law Degree, Nathan obtained a Bachelor of Social Work with Second Class Honours from the University of Sydney.
His Social Work Degree inspired him to volunteer at numerous organisations including the Matthew Talbot Hostel, the Concord Hospital in the Aged Care Department, Ankali providing counselling to people who suffer from HIV/AIDS and St Vincent De Paul at Summer Hill where he assisted Sudanese Refugees.
Nathan’s dedication to assisting the under privileged in our community has set the platform for the manner in which Nathan practices law.
What Nathan’s Clients Say about him
“I would not hesitate in recommending Nathan Edwards Bonello to anyone looking for a great lawyer.” Dharan
“Am writing to let you know how much Bruce and I appreciate all the effort and hard work you have put in concerning the claim for compensation regarding my motor vehicle accident.” Margueritte
A local expert you can trust
- In 2013 Nathan took up the challenge of solicitor in charge of the new Turner Freeman Campbelltown office. Since arriving in Campbelltown he has built a very substantial legal practice with a strong personal injury emphasis.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Social Work (Second Class Honours) – University of Sydney
- Law Society of NSW
- Australian Lawyers Alliance