Experienced Legal Receptionist
Job Title: Experienced Legal Receptionist
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 13 May 2019
About Turner Freeman
Turner Freeman is a national mid-sized law firm comprising of 17 offices, including our busy Ipswich office.
Established in 1952 we seek to encourage long term employees through competitive terms and conditions, ongoing training and mentoring, and opportunities for advancement.
We are currently recruiting a Legal Receptionist to assist with the efficient running of our Ipswich office with previous legal experience being essential.
The role is varied and to be successful you will have a strong desire to provide quality support and assistance to the Partner, Solicitors and staff. Your administrative duties will include, but not limited to:
- Reception duties with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively and filter incoming telephone inquiries by taking detailed messages;
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing mail including the collection of mail and hand deliveries;
- Outside duties to stock office supplies;
- Providing relief support when valued support staff team members are absent;
- Assisting with general overflow of work around the office e.g. High volume of photocopying and filing as directed;
- Monitoring stationary levels and consumables and placing orders as required;
- Some typing will be required; and
- Maintaining the overall tidiness of all office areas
The successful candidate will be able to work full time and ideally possess:
- Experience in a busy office environment is definitely preferred;
- Pleasant and professional phone manner;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational, time management skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to prioritise tasks, display initiative and a willingness to learn new skills;
- Sound computer skills;
- Positive and friendly disposition.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for that certain someone to build on their experience in a legal office environment.
Only those with secretarial experience need apply.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, please forward your cover letter and resume and APPLY!
Peta Neuse – Office Manager
Turner Freeman Lawyers