Job Title: Solicitor/Graduate
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 11 May 2018
More about the opportunity
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Lawyer to work in our thriving Cairns office, Personal Injury department. The role will enable you the opportunity to develop your expertise and skill set by assisting the team and take on a growing file base whilst pursuing a variety of compensation claims.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid foundation in personal injury litigation and is looking to take the next step in their career with a background in Workers compensation, Personal Injury litigation, CTP, Public Liability and Total and Permanent Disability claims.
2+ years post admission experience is desirable but not essential for the right candidate as training and mentoring will be provided.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A passion for personal injury litigation and in representing the plaintiff;
- Some knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- A commitment to providing excellent service to your clients;
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and time management skills;
- Confident interpersonal skills when dealing with clients and other stakeholders;
- Self motivated, self starter who thrives in a high volume work environment;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Your sense of fulfillment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience. You will receive mentoring from the Branch Manager and a friendly and supportive working environment.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, and seeking the next challenge in your career then please APPLY below.
Please note: Interviews will be conducted as required, not at the end of the monthly listing. This listing closes on 25 May 2018.
Please note that regrettably only those shortlisted will be contacted.