Lawyer – Wills & Estates
Job Title: Lawyer – Wills & Estates
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 25 March 2019
More about the opportunity
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Lawyer to work in our Brisbane office, Wills and Estates department. The role will enable you the opportunity to develop your current expertise and skill set by assisting the team and take on a growing client base whilst providing timely and accurate assistance on a variety of wills and estates matters.
1 – 2 years post admission experience in Wills and Estates law is essential for the right candidate and training and mentoring will be provided.
Skills & experience
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A passion for Wills and Estates;
- Some knowledge of relevant legislation;
- A commitment to providing excellent service to your clients;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Self motivated and team player attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with a high level of attention to detail;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and display initiative;
- Knowledge of Wills and Estates law processes including estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation.
Your sense of fulfillment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience. You will receive mentoring and a friendly and supportive working environment.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria and have a “can do” attitude, and seeking the next challenge in your career then please APPLY below.
Please note that regrettably only those shortlisted will be contacted.