Wayne has been a partner of Turner Freeman since 2006 and manages our Sunshine Coast office.
Wayne has practised in accident compensation law for over 25 years with extensive experience in both workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims. He is committed to obtaining the best possible outcome on behalf of his clients and providing financial security to those who have suffered loss.
“The outcome of this case has resulted in a settlement I could never have envisaged.” W & P.C. – Buderim
In addition, Wayne has practised in dust diseases litigation for over 15 years and has acted for clients who have been exposed to asbestos in the various states and territories of Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States. He regularly acts for sufferers of asbestos disease who have had complex multi jurisdictional exposure to asbestos.
Wayne has been listed in Doyles Guide as one of the leading workers compensation lawyers in Queensland for 3 years in a row.
Memberships and Associations
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland 1993.
- Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Australia 1993.
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales 2002.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.
- Member of the Asbestos Disease Support Society.