Will disputes in Queensland
Have you have been unfairly left out of a Will or left with an unfair share?
We can help you dispute, contest or challenge the Will to ensure you receive all that you deserve from the estate through Estate Litigation.
“Thank you Jenna for everything you have done for me in a relatively short period and for the spectacular result you achieved for me.” – R.B. Brisbane
Reasons for contesting a Will may include:
- Doubt over the validity of the Will
- The testator was unduly influenced when making or updating a Will
- You haven’t been adequately provided for in the Will
If you have any of these concerns you should contact our Will dispute lawyers to investigate the possibility of contesting the Will.
Why choose Turner Freeman Lawyers
- We are Will Dispute experts and will help you get what you are entitled to.
- Not only can we assist in bringing a successful application against an Estate, but also successfully defend unnecessary applications brought against an Estate.
Get in touch with us
Alternatively, contact us online via our online enquiry form or chat to us via LiveChat.
Contact us for a free 15 minute consultation
If you’ve been left out of a Will or left with an unfair
share in a Will you could be eligible to make a claim.