Job Title: Receptionist/Legal Assistant
Position: Full Time
State: South Australia
Opening Date: 10 July 2018
More about the role
The role is busy and varied. As well as general receptionist duties (answering calls, taking messages and greeting clients) the role will be responsible for:
- handling all incoming and outgoing mail;
- Arranging couriers;
- archiving completed cases;
- assisting our Estate lawyer with general secretarial/administrative tasks including but not limited to typing of dictations, invoicing, court document preparation, photocopying and filing;
- assisting the secretaries with any urgent overflow work such as typing, photocopying and filing;
- monitoring stationary levels and placing orders as required; and
- other general admin tasks.
As the first point of contact for our clients, it’s really important that the successful applicant is well presented with great communication skills, especially a professional phone manner. We are also looking for you to demonstrate:
- a high level of attention to detail;
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- a committed attitude and a willingness to learn our processes;
- ability to work as part of a team.
Some previous office admin experience is preferred but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t waste time, apply now. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to: