Motor vehicle accident injuries
If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, you are entitled to claim the following types of compensation:
- Your wages or earnings loss while you are recovering from your injuries.
- Any future wages or earnings loss likely to be suffered by you because of your injuries.
- Payment of any medical expenses not paid in advance by Allianz regarding your injuries.
- An allowance for your future probable treatment costs regarding your injuries.
- An allowance for the gratuitous services that family members may have provided to you because of your injuries.
- An amount for your non-economic loss (pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life) regarding your injuries – the Civil Liability Act requires that your non-economic loss be assigned a numerical value between 0 and 60 (where 0 is not severe enough to justify any award, and 60 is for non-economic loss of the gravest conceivable kind) – a specific amount of compensation is awarded depending upon the numerical value.